• It is a 100% non-refundable cancellation policy with all workshops. If you cancel for any reason you will not receive a refund.
• However, you may transfer your webinar pass to another individual if you are unable to attend yourself.
• Cancellations with more than 24 hours notice will receive credit that may be applied toward a future service.
• For cancellation done 15 days before the retreat date, a deduction of 20% will be applied.
• For cancellation done 15 to 7 days before the retreat date, a deduction of 50% will be applied.
• No refunds to cancellations 0 to 7 days of the retreat date is applicable.
• However, your seat may be transferred to another person, but only after approval or you may choose to use it for future retreat (if any).
• If an event is rescheduled, participants will be automatically enrolled in the new date or time. If you are unable to attend the new date you may choose an alternate event of equal or lesser value if space is still available.
• If an event is cancelled and we are unable to schedule an alternate date, participants will be refunded.
In no event shall ‘Shifting Into Awareness’ be responsible or liable for any failure or delay in the performance of its obligations hereunder arising out of or caused by, directly or indirectly, forces beyond its control, including, without limitation, strikes, work stoppages, accidents, acts of war or terrorism, civil or military disturbances, widespread health concerns, nuclear or natural catastrophes or acts of God, and interruptions, loss or malfunctions of utilities, communications or computer (software and hardware) services; it being understood that ‘Shifting Into Awareness’ shall use reasonable efforts which are consistent with accepted practices in the hospitality industry to resume the event as soon as practicable under the circumstances.
With all our content and services (herein noted as content), including blogs, newsletters, posts, videos, courses, and programs, we make every effort to ensure we accurately represent our offerings and deliver a positive experience for you and your life. However, none of our content offers a promise or a guarantee of improvement to your life in any way. Your level of result(s) and your experience is dependent upon a number of factors including but not limited to your skill, knowledge, ability, dedication, and overall health in all areas of life, to name a few. Because these factors differ according to the person, we cannot and do not guarantee your results. You alone are responsible for your actions and results in life. Any forward-looking statements outlined in our content are simply our opinion and thus are not guarantees or promises for actual performance or results. It should be clear to you that, by law, we make no guarantees that you will achieve any results from the ideas presented in our content, and we offer no professional, legal, medical, psychological, or financial advice.
The information contained in or made available through our content and services (including but not limited to information contained on videos, comments, programs, services, emails, newsletters, or site) cannot and should not be considered as replacement or substitute for the services of trained and licensed professionals in any field, including, but not limited to, financial, medical, psychological, or legal matters. Contact a licensed medical practitioner in all matters relating to physical, mental and emotional health, particularly concerning any symptoms that may require diagnosis or medical attention. We make no representations or warranties concerning any treatment or action by any person following the information offered or provided within our content. ‘Shifting Into Awareness’ and its representatives will not be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, special, or other damages that may result, including but not limited to economic loss, injury, illness, or death. You alone are responsible and accountable for your decisions, actions, and results in life, and by your use of our content, programs, events, products, and services, you agree not to attempt to hold us liable for any such decisions, actions or results, at any time, under any circumstance.