ACTIVITIES IN THE RETREAT (4 days)
- Learning to live a life of awareness
- Learning to tap the vibes of holy places
- Learning the teachings of Bhagwan Nityananda
- The secrets of the Chidakasha and its practices
- Awareness practices in the 43 caves built by Bhagwan (Chidakasha)
- Awareness practices at Guruvan (forest hill which is a different divine space)
- Visiting Anandashram (of Swami Ramdas who attained enlightenment in Ramana Caves in Arunachala Hill)
- Visiting the Samadhi of Padiyar Swami (disciple of Bhagwan)
- Awareness practices at the beach
- Bringing crystal-clear clarity in the seeker’s journey on the path to self-realization
- Relaxation and rejuvenation in the retreat space of peace, freedom, neutrality, and awareness
- Moving closer to the Self.
- Please note that registration is confirmed only against payment. But please DO NOT pay until your participation is approved.
- Strictly by prior bookings only
- No last moment walk-ins.
- Registrations are subject to approval.
- Its an added advantage to know the practices of Shifting Into Awareness
Modest Accommodation and modest ashram food is included in the package (will be shared personally after approval)