What is this earth frequency?
The earth has an electromagnetic field which is measured in terms of frequency in the units of Hertz.
Back in the 1950s, a German physicist named W. O. Schumann found that these measurable electromagnetic waves in the atmosphere between the surface of the earth and the ionosphere. Thus it was named as the Schumann Resonance. According to NASA, the ionosphere is a massive layer of electrons, ionized atoms, and molecules that expands approximately 30 miles above the surface of the earth space edge of about 600 miles.
The Earth’s electromagnetic field actually protects all living beings in this natural frequency of 7.83 Hz pulsation. This can be considered as good as the Earth’s heartbeat, which our great ancient Rishis termed to be the primordial sound of Aum, which is the pure vibration of Divine Love and Divine Light. interestingly, this frequency of 7.83 Hz was associated with the frequency of resonance of the human brain while in higher hypnotic or meditative states, which science also researched to have found that when this frequency is stimulated the blood flow into the brain also increases.
Now, this is what i am referring to again and again as the vibration of the Earth that is increasing consistently. The frequency recorded in 1952 was 7.83 Hz (B-flat scale on Tanpura), which in 2014 peaked drastically between levels of 15-25 Hz! This was proclaimed to be abnormal back then but then, in 2017 it peaked to 36 Hz! Currently, in 2020 it is tweaking around 46 Hz! During the period just before lockdown it went to 110 Hz!
The highest recorded spike was on 6th of December 2019 -158 Hz!
Let’s look a bit into how these frequencies impact our brains waves.
What are brain waves?
Brainwaves are electrical signals or impulses arising in the brain. Brainwaves are produced from the electrical pulses that take place when neurons are communicating with each other. It is neurons that connect your emotions, thoughts and behaviors in the brain. There are brainwaves of different frequencies, some are fast and some slow. Their frequency is measured in how many cycles they move per second and the unit of measurement of this frequency is Hertz (Hz).
- Gamma (25 to 100 Hz) – Gamma brain waves are the patterns of frequency considered to have a normal brain activity that measures between 25 and 100 Hz and about 40 Hz is the average in humans.
- Beta (12-25 Hz) – The waking mind, paying attention to ordinary tasks, mental activity. During anxiety or when we are alert and attentive, or engaged in solving problems, making decisions, remaining focussed, etc.
- Alpha (7-12 Hz) – Indicative of a relaxed state of mind, a state of light meditation.
Research shows that 7.8Hz is a healing state, when synchronised with the natural Earth frequency. It is the frequency of “awareness” or “being in the moment”.
- Theta (4-7 Hz) – Deep meditation, access to deeper awareness and knowledge. Learning, intuition and memory. You achieve this state with the withdrawal of senses (from outside to within) . This is the state where you are either waking up or drifting into sleep. as we wake or drift off to sleep. It is the gateway to the subconscious mind.
- Delta (less than 4 Hz) – The dreamless state in which one is considered to be unconscious or the state when anaesthesia is given. and still remain conscious. One loses body consciousness in this state and is the source of empathy. This is the state of samadhi.
- Infra-low (lesser than Delta) – This state has not been successfully fully studied by science yet. This is the deep state of samadhi in which Rishis and great Masters enter and remain in.
Now, the whole thing does have great impacts on our minds and lives, which is what results in Ascension Symptoms, that create much confusion in our minds as to what is happening to us physically, mentally and emotionally. To read about these symptoms, click here.